Wednesday 20 June 2012

Short introduction

I am semi anonymous person from small country in the northeast of Europe. I am not professional economist, politician or anything like that. I just like to think a lot, and I want to share my thoughts on various things with you, my reader.

I will not write about trendy movies, cool technologies, hip places to go out to or descriptions of urban travels with photo equipment worth thousand dollars. I will also avoid posting any pictures.

What I will write about will be mostly my ideas about how to reorganize democracy, how to make macro economics cooler, how to fix odd everyday problems with simple economic tools - things like that.

However, I do not claim absolute uniqueness of my ideas - Internet is wide and there are billions of people thinking on this planet. As I am not a scientist, I do not have time or resources to validate  novelty factor of every single idea. Probably someone has thought of everything before. Or maybe not. anyhow, I will be happy to learn the truth in comments.

Also, my facts can sometimes be wrong. But ideas will be interesting, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment